- Facility Introduction
- Stone Sauna
The stone saunas warm your body from its very core with the far-infrared rays of a dry sauna. Releasing sweat from the depths of your body will bring about health, beauty, and relaxation. Solaniwa Onsen offers a total of 7 rooms that can be used by couples. If you wish to use the stone sauna, please apply at the Stone Sauna Reception (additional fee applies) and use the specialized stone sauna outfit.
The fee includes a towel and the stone sauna outfit.
*Löyly Show is suspended until further notice.
Types of Stone Saunas
1. Wear the designated bedrock sauna robes.
2. Remember to stay sufficiently hydrates.
3. Lay down a towel and take care to avoid burning your skin.
4. The following people cannot use the bedrock sauna. Those who are unwell, those who have heart trouble or high blood pressure, those who are intoxicated, those tending to anemia, pregnant, fasting, or overly full.
5. Avoid behavior which inconveniences other guests such as holding sections of seats to yourself, bringing in outside food or drink, etc.
6. Children are not allowed to use the bedrock sauna.